[blparent] Playtex Bottles?

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:09:13 UTC 2011

Miranda,
The liners are made of plastic. You can find a box of 50 or 100 for less
than $5. I threw them away every time I used formula in the liner for
Audrey's first year of life. Once she started drinking milk and water I
would wash them with hot water and soap immediately after she is done with
the bottle when we are at home. I do this for about 2 days then replace
them. As long they are washed and rinsed thoroughly I have not had a
problem. When we are out and about or the bottle sits around for an hour or
more(happens mostly with water) I throw the liner away and replace it with a
new one. That is the best thing to me about the drop-ins.

Amanda