[blparent] Playtex Bottles?

Amanda Winkler awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:37:12 UTC 2011

You do have a good point about the formula. There are a number of formula
brands and they have several different types of formula to choose from. I
found this out when I put Audrey on formula it was the regular Infameal but
it caused her tummy to get hard because she was retaining gas so we tried
the "genital ease" from Infameal and that took care of her problem and had
no other problems. So you'll have to work with the doctor to find that right
formula for that particular child. Some children also have milk issues.