[blparent] stranger contact with your child

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 13:14:15 UTC 2011

When people say that too me they get something along the lines of yup just
as much help as your 2 year old is to you." I'm the adult he is the toddler.
they usually stop and think at that point. I have some other responses, but
this one works the best.

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!