[blparent] co-sleeping with toddler

Jennith Lucas nethy.ann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:48:34 UTC 2011

Erin,

My son is about Dawson's age and we do the mattress on the floor thing and
it works very well. We also have a crib sized mattress next to our queen.
He, of course, prefers mom and dad's bed, but we are working on
transitioning to him on his for the first part of the night. I take him in
around 7:45-8, nurse him down and slip away. it works well for us, but like
any new thing, there was a period of getting used to it and making it work
for us.

Jennith