[blparent] Rain Gear

Mary Jo Hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:08:41 UTC 2011

Hi list,
I'm looking for some suggestions of rain gear to put over a car seat/baby
carrier.  WE have a pretty thick padded down thing with elastic sides and
has a little window flap where the child can see out (kind of like a thick
fitted sheet) that goes over our baby carrier which is great for cold windy
days which we got from a family member, but I'm looking for something a
little more light-weight that would cover the seat for cool days or when
it's raining.  I am pretty sure there are such things, I've just not seen
one yet, so I'm trying to find out what style or brand may be the best, or
most preferable.  Do any of you have any suggestions or other solutions you
could offer?
Thanks,
 Mary Jo Hartle