[blparent] Rain Gear

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:34:14 UTC 2011

Hey Mary Jo,

Are you using your car seat on a stroller? If so, can your baby go in
the stroller instead of the car seat? Many strollers have rain covers
you can purchase for them.

As for rain gear to cover a baby carrier, if you mean carriers that
you wear, I'm told ponchos are pretty great to cover you and your
baby.

LM