[blparent] new baby

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 03:19:44 UTC 2011

Amazon mom is free. There is a link for it on the main page. I was able to
do it alone I believe. You save an additional 15% on subscribe and save
orders, and get the free 2 day shipping.

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
— Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!