[blparent] Amazon Mom, was Re: new baby

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:10:11 UTC 2011

Amazon Mom is a program for caregivers of babies and toddlers. It's free to
join, and you get 20% off diapers and wipes if you "subscribe and save." The
discount used to be 30% and it just recently changed, but I can still get
234 Pampers for $33, which seems OK to me.

Here's a link to the FAQ:

http://goo.gl/sn4QV

Angie