[blparent] Amazon Mom question

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 16:25:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Isn't Amazon Mom only offered for a limited time? My husband seems to
think we're coming up to the end of our subscription. I really value
getting diapers at approximately 17 cents a diaper. It is cheaper than
Costco. although, when we start having to pay taxes on the diapers it
might be tied with Costco in price.