[blparent] Fun foods for kids

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:25:21 UTC 2011

Pipi,

Very true, fruit and veggie pizzas are easy and delicious, and the kids
can help prepare them too.  I use the crescent roll dough for both
veggie and fruit pizza, but the sugar cookie dough would definitely
sweeten it up!  *smile*

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at

Message: 16