[blparent] experiences of blind parents with more than one smallchild

Kliph&Sharrie skhleirpehctcoens7284 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:48:26 UTC 2011

I have 9 kids total.  4 are by my wife.  But before I got married, I was a single father raising 3 girls only a year apart each.  Cabs were too expensive, so that was not an option.  So I had one in a carrier, and one in each hand.  It was hard to hold a totalller hand and work a cane at the same time, but I found a way.  Once they got a little bit older, they learned that Dad couldn't see, and they needed to behave when we went places.  So instead of me holding both there hands, I held one hand and the other child would hold her sisters hand.  But the thing I learned is, the older they get, the easier it gets.  At least for me.  Now my wife and I have the 4 kids, 2 boys 2 girls.  Ages 6, 5, 4, and almost 2.  Makes easier on the clothing bill, but a little harder when going out.

Are you married and a Christian?  Do you want to improve or save your marriage?  Then come join our family of Married Christian couples at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/committed-married-christians
It's for Husband's and Wives, packed with articles, resources, and discussions to help you with your lifelong unity with 1 another.  I guarantee you will not regret it, and your marriage will thank you!
directly subscribe here:
committed-married-christians-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Hope to see you there!