[blparent] Labeling Clothes

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:55:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

As of now, I try and safety pin matching clothes. Although, they open
in the wash sometimes. My husband who is sighted tends to help, but
that can take forever and a day to happen. So, one thing I've been
doing is to try and get clothes that are easy to match. Erik has very
basic pants: jeans, blue cotton pants, brown pants, gray pants and
kahki. It is a little easier to just match onesies to those pants. We
still get outfits at times, but he doesn't stay in them long enough
for me to get accustom to the way they feel. And, as babies get
bigger, I've noticed, they have (or can have) less complicated sets.

Don't know if that helps but ... I'd like to hear what other parents
have to say.

LM