[blparent] Labeling Clothes

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 16 12:47:18 UTC 2011

What I always do and it's probably not really laundry correct, is I safety
pin my son's clothes together, I've done this with all my kids until they're
old enough to match their own clothes.  I safety pin them together and wash
everything in cold water ... then when I put things away I either leave them
pinned, hang them together or fold them together in a drawer.