[blparent] Labeling Clothes

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:11:09 UTC 2011

One added thing that I do is that I put Dawson's socks in garment bags to
keep them together since those have to match or they'll look silly.  You
could do this very thing with matching pants and shirts as well and you
wouldn't have to worry at all about pinning anything together or having
things come apart from one another in the wash.

Erin