[blparent] something cute, not blind related

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Sep 19 04:01:23 UTC 2011

While at the state fair yesterday, we saw a mom walking down the street with
a baby riding in a pack on her back.  The baby was also wearing a pack on
his back with a small stuffed critter sticking out the top.  Then on mom's
side walked another small girl who also wore a backpack with a small critter
sticking out the back.
My husband and daughter said the mom and young girl walking at her side wore
the exact tops and the backpacks were  identical.
Just something cute and adoreable and thought I'd share. V