[blparent] urgent request: ideas needed for future blind mom's retreat

January Lifebook januaryslifebook at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:53:37 UTC 2011

It's the 19th today, so I hope this helps.  Common problems I hear in mom
baby groups (besides nursing issues--which you already addressed) are:
1. sleeping: bed and naps
2. issues about solid food (when to start, what to start with, how to
prepare... a nutritionist gave a talk on this, really good stuff)
3. childproofing and mobility
4. how to find baby-friendly activities in your area
5. How to find inexpensive toys and clothing in your area or online

Good luck!

--
January Wilson
 Discovery Toys Education Consultant