[blparent] what blind parents should know:

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Sep 19 22:07:01 UTC 2011

Exactly!

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Pipi
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 2:07 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] what blind parents should know:

Jan,
Just a little note for you. Not all sighted people put the arms in first.
I've always put legs in first because it's the easiest way. I asked my
sighted sister how she did it because I didn't really see it being easier to

do arms first. My sister did legs first as well.
I know this is just one little thing, but just wanted to let you know that
the woman sitting next to you probably didn't do it the way most to. If you
put arms in first, you have to bend their legs and it's a struggle to get
them in.