[blparent] making vegetables yummy for baby

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Sep 30 16:59:02 UTC 2011

That is cute, on the other hand, gab loved her leash and always pretended
she was a dog. Barking as she went.  I had a woman come up to me and asked
why I allowed my daughter to play dog and why I had her on a leash in
public.  I smiled and said, I am blind and I want her to stay safe.  I
walked away.