[blparent] making vegetables yummy for baby

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Sep 29 21:53:52 UTC 2011

I have loads of friends who never give their kiddos baby food, they are dare
devils I guess, but their kids don't seem any worse for ware.  I have one
friend who's been giving their baby chile since he was about 4 months and
still others who just smoosh up whatever they eat, spices and all and give
to their baby. V