[blparent] Happy update

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:27:10 UTC 2012

Okay, thought I would give the list a break with a more uplifting
update. I am now four months along, and Baby P is doing very well. He is
growing as he should, and all his measurements are as they should be at
this stage. And the doctor is 99.9% positive it's a boy, grin! Will find
the "official" gender in a couple of weeks, but at our 15-week
ultrasound, the doc said he's be surprised if it turns out to be a girl.

So, for someone who was told a natural pregnancy was not possible, and
spent three years coming to terms with this "fact," things sure are
going well, smile.

Oh, and Mama P is doing well too, all things considered, fingers
crossed. Nausea seems to have finally stopped.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan