[blparent] Happy update

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:56:27 UTC 2012

Before I was pregnant, I still tested 8 to 12 times a day, so it's not
too big a deal, and I've been at this for 27 years. I moisturize my
hands a lot so my fingers are not bad at all, but it does get annoying.
I am so in tune with things now, I can feel low glucose symptoms in my
sleep and will wake myself up to treat.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: