[blparent] talking thermometers?

Jess jessica.a.trask at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:34:55 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I had my daughter in mid October of last year. and my fiancee and I got
her taken away they claim it's because we don't know how to take care
of her basic needs. But, I now believe that they are using my
disability against me.  I met with the Adaptive Daily living skills
instructor from the New Hampshire Association for the Blind and she
said that she's worker with other blind and visually impaired parents
that has dealt with DCYF in New Hampshire.

We had a meeting this afternoon with the FAIR Coordinator that works
for DCYF our case worker from  SCYF The Guardian At Lade for our
daughter the foster mom. and a Parent Aide from an agency called Good
Beginnings.

Our parent aide said that they don't show parents how to take the
child's temperature rectally they recommend that we do it under the arm.

--
Jess