[blparent] snack and hotel rooms

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:36:54 UTC 2012

Leann and all,

I know last year the convention was in Dallas, I think that someone made a
deal with the hotel that we could take things out of the mini bar, use it as
refrigerator, and then put everything back. We did this, but the mini bar
refrigerator did not work, so that is why we were able to get a very very
small refrigerator. We actually just ended up getting the ice chests as they
held more than the refrigerator.

I also agree about Dallas buses, its hot and far to take the bus. Take a
cab, or hire a driver and pay them to take you. You might pay more up front
for the cab or the driver, but it will be less to do that then eat in one of
the restaurants.

Sorry your not going Leann, we will miss ya!

Marsha