[blparent] info on a situation from the single parents, the rest of you way in to.

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:31:19 UTC 2012

No I don't all I can do is see the wsigns of some with a ishue and report it
to casemanagers at work.  But this wasn't work it was a bus.  The situation
use to be werce when the girls whent to the same school and now that they
don't I don't have the ishue of Ash telling her Daughter things and her
running to me and talking about stuff I wouldn't of told her.  But when I
see her it is always in a place where I can't easly get away. The bus,
store, crouded sidwalk, public events where I don't want to look like a
bitch.  I swair this is one of those situations where your dammed if you do
and dammed if you don't.

Kate