[blparent] info on a situation from the single parents, the rest of you way in to.

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Apr 9 13:44:43 UTC 2012

        Is this woman a friend?
Your first post gave the impression that she was a random person on the bus, someone that you'd probably run into again, but still a random person.
Your second post makes me think that your kid and hers were friends?

As for the info Ash shares with this woman's kid, why does this bother you? You have no control over what other people say about you, even stuff your own kid says about you or what goes on in your home.
I guess I have to wonder why you care so much about the info being shared, so much about what this woman thinks, or both.