[blparent] Sensitive breast feeding concern, ladies only

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:55:50 UTC 2012

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who had difficulties with
centering and pumping. I figured it out eventually.

As for classes, Joe and I took a breast feeding class, a newborn care
class and a childbirth preparation class. They all were extremeley
ehlpful and I suggest to anyone to take advantage of any classes
available.