[blparent] Nipple Confusion

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Apr 16 22:40:56 UTC 2012

Everybody:

Let's not get into a battle over "nipple confusion" and whether or
not it exists.  I don't know, and frankly that isn't the point.  We
are all different, each baby is different, each "lactation
consultant" is going to have a different opinion.

Please be gentle with each other.  I will tell you what I tell my
kids all the time "be nice!"

Some of us have a tendency to state things as absolutes, and need to
be right -- and others of us react to this.  Let's all back off and
support each other, not beat others with facts, opinions, and judgments!

David Andrews, List Owner

\