[blparent] family outings and photos and videos

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:40:03 UTC 2012

so as I send this last email to the list for the morning, because I have to get to work and stop dilly dallying already :-) I wonder who or how many of us do video or photo when out and about. as for me, I do a lot! I mean a whole bunch. if I were to guess about 25% of my fatherhood is on video or on photo and it is simply to have my daughter have memories that she can see, even though I can't to enjoy there visual offerings, I listen to them and smile at all the fun we continue to have. My video link of 11 year old Kayla is below.
I send this video along of Kayla and I out at a park playing basket ball. and after I had my friend hit the back board for me so I know where to aim, I went for it and two tries later I made a basket. my daughter Kayla was the camera man, and proudly explained to the spectators that I was a sightling at one point and may have been the advantage to making the basket so easily.
http://youtu.be/Py3xfJ0wotY
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com