[blparent] family outings and photos and videos

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:13:21 UTC 2012

Awesome videos Gabe.  I too love to take as much video of my son as much as
possible to save those happy memories.  My husband films most of the time
but I don't hesitate to grab the camera and film if he's not around.  A lot
of times I don't get a strait shot or miss our son's face completely but the
sounds are cute and it makes the whole family smile when we go back and
watch them.  It will be nice when Dawson is just a little older because
he'll be able to start to control the camera a bit just like your daughter
does.  We do have a tripod that my husband can set up ahead of time so I
know I've got a straight shot for certain videos.

Erin