[blparent] OFF topic: Kapja codes

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Apr 18 14:17:59 UTC 2012

Yes, Bob got me hooked on webvism.
It works well.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Shelton
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:33 PM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] OFF topic: Kapja codes

If you are OK with firefox, there is a plugin called webvisum, available for
free from http://www.webvisum.com/
It couldn't be much easier.  You get to a page with a captcha, press a
hotkey, the plugin finds the image, cranks away on it, and most of the time,
stuffs the answer on your clipboard, so you're a control-v away from
success.  It takes a little doing to get it.  I had to send
them (WebVisum) an email to "prove" I had a need for the plugin.

Oh, answering Gabe's post, the gal where I work missed three out of three,
so I went for the AI solution.

Good luck -- those things are a hassle.