[blparent] easy to install carseats?

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:53:27 UTC 2012

Hey, don't be sad. It means he's growing up and becoming a big boy!
When we looked around for a stage 2 car seat I didn't notice any with
seat belt threading at the top. I think this is because newer cars
have new fangled apparatuses that are supposedly safer for the kid
than seat belt threaded car seats.

LM