[blparent] easy to install carseats?

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 04:02:21 UTC 2012

Hmmmmm, when I did carseats for my grandmother, she had the variety that
threaded through the bottom. The best thing I found to do was to have her
hold the baby while I put the seat in with it tipped forward nearly ninetyy
degrees so I could both somewhat see and feel what I was doing. A mind for
yarn crafts also helped, for whatever reason. If that's not possible, I saw
my father do it once by putting the seatbelt through what looked like two
crescent-shaped pieces of plastic and buckling it as normal. The plastic
pieces were large, so this may have been a carrier carseat.