[blparent] Watching your child in a large crowd?

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:51:03 UTC 2012

Pipi, I am not sure if this has past yet or not, but I wonder how it
would work to give your kid a walki talki? you could attached it to
her in a way that she won't get tangled up in it and then just call
her on it. if anything, a lot of them will ring if you push a button
on another one. this way, you can ring it and know wear she is if she
is not responding to it?I am sorry if this is not a good idea but it
is what I came up with. If it doesn't work, then maybe another idea
might come out of it.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;