[blparent] Best strollers

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:08:10 UTC 2012

The weight capacity listed for the Bob includes if using car seat and
other items such as what you may store underneath. It's not the child
themselves it's saying can be up to 100 lbs, though with nothing else on
board I suppose you could lug a child this weight around, but most kids
at this weight better be independently walking by that point, giggle.

Penny is still a normal toddler weight, but she's very tall for her age.
People usually think she's three because of her height and speaking
ability. We've been test driving strollers with her to see how they will
work once a child is actually in it, though there's a world of
difference between a newborn and a two-year-old, grin. She loves riding
around in them enthusiasticly shouting, "Whoo," as we roll around though
she usually doesn't like the confinement of a stroller these days. Those
boots were made for walking, I guess, LOL!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan