[blparent] floor cleaning

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Apr 24 16:36:56 UTC 2012

When Sarah was a baby, my stepson came running to me once, freaking out
because she'd eaten some dirt from one of my potted plants.  I told him
there isn't a human being alive on this planet who hasn't eaten dirt at some
point, even him.  Actually, and I know it's in another thread, but we
started joking around, singing a song about dirt after that.  I can't recall
if it was an actual song somewhere, or if we made it up, but we added to it
anyway.

"Dirt, dirt, good old dirt.
Dirt, dirt, dirt won't hurt.
Babies'll eat it but babies are dumb.
They wet their diapers and suck on their thumb.
Dirt, dirt, good old dirt."