[blparent] Intro from a new mommy

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Wed Apr 25 00:37:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I have been on this list for some time now, but haven't posted until
now. Those of you who are posting seem like a resourceful bunch, and
I'd like to thank the ones who have posted about breastfeeding in
particular as of late. My name is Bernadetta and I am a brand-new,
first time mommy. My son, Gabriel is two months old now. Being a parent
is proving to be the greatest adventure in my life so far, although I
didn't even know I wanted to be one before Gabriel came along. So far,
everything is going great; He is a healthy little boy, despite the fact
that he was born with a low birth weight--Only four pounds thirteen
ounces. I tried my best to stay healthy throughout my pregnancy, but
preeclampsia got the best of me midway, hense the baby's slight
scrawniness. He has more than doubled his birth weight by now though;
He weighs nine pounds as per yesterday's visit at the pediatritian's.
Anyway, I'm glad to be on this list because you all seem very helpful
and resourceful, not to mention friendly. I'll be happy to contribute
whenever I can.

All best,

Bernadetta