[blparent] Intro from a new mommy

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Apr 25 01:38:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Congratulations on a healthy baby boy, and I'm glad everything has gone well
so far.  Don't blame yourself for your preaclamsia during your pregnancy, it
had nothing to do with what you did or didn't do, or did or didn't eat etc.
It's just the way things happen sometimes, and hopefully if you have another
baby you won't have it.  Btw, I'm Tammy, I live in canada with my family, my
husband Paul, and our sons Colyn and Remus, who are 7 and 3, and our
daughter Ashlyn who is 10 months old.  I hope I'm a resource to this list, I
sure try to be.

Tammy