[blparent] camping

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:24:32 UTC 2012

Thanks so much for the helpful info LM.  This sounds like something we will
definitely have to do in the future.  Can you tell me, are there many
families that bring toddlers?  In your experience, what is the average age
of the kids that attend with their families?  I know all aged minors
probably go but is there often times more elementary kids than say little
tots or high schoolers?

Thanks,

Erin