[blparent] Sparking an interest in reading

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Apr 30 01:21:17 UTC 2012

My neighbors go to the library every Saturday and Gab and I go with them now
and then.  Anyway, that was how I found that our library actually has a
section of Braille books.  They are donated by a family who live in rio
rancho and when their children are done with the books, they donate them.
Cool, huh?