[blparent] introduction, expecting

Jessica Trask ashleejessandmark2012 at samobile.net
Sat Aug 11 18:02:31 UTC 2012

Hi Tatyana,
Welcome to the lis. I had my baby girl almost a year ago. I did the
birthing process all natuarl with very little medication or medical
interventios. I had a wonderful midwife  My boyfirend and I aren in the
middle of fighting the state of New Hampshre to get our daughter back
right now. We believe that they are using my visual impairment against
us just because I can't wxactly tell them how I would do certain
parenting is a lot of tthings. I've also trying ezplaining that I would
have to have her with me all the time. Especially, since my especially
taken I've also tried saying that parenting is a lot of trial and error
especially with the first child.