[blparent] Involvement of Child Services (was introduction, expecting)

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sun Aug 12 13:46:46 UTC 2012

Yep; I had a visiting nurse come as well. They did offer me that
service, and I took them up on it for the same reasons Peggy did. She
was extremely helpful. if you're a new parent, you should definitely
use that resource if it's offered to you. I don't care if you're
planning on being super mom and doing it all yourself; Any bit of extra
insight, advice or help is a good thing; don't shun it.

Bernadetta