[blparent] Involvement of Child Services (was introduction, expecting)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Aug 12 19:13:07 UTC 2012

I opted for the home health nurse to come in, too, not because I was blind
but because I was willing to admit that I didn't know much about babies.  I
got a lot of good advice from the nurse, and I also got records of the
visits to show that everything was fine, which I kept on file.  That's a bit
much for most situations, but like I said, I had family members who wanted
to take guardianship of my baby.  So I felt the home health nurse would be
one more proof that I was doing a competemtn job.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould