[blparent] introduction, expecting

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:46:30 UTC 2012

I am also impressed with how big he has gotten, when he was born at 32 weeks, he was only 4 pounds one and a half ounces, and, 19 inches. Oh boy, those were the days.

Michael Babcock, Assistive Technology And Braille Instructor

Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Equipping Alaskans for success

Phone: 907-771-4303

fax 907.248.7517
www.alaskabvi.org