[blparent] for tatiana

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:17:54 UTC 2012

Dear all ,
Thank you  very much to all for your responses on my introduction and that
discussion on hospital stay and social workers. Thank you all who shared
their hard experiences and stories. It makes me think a lot and help a lot.
I just signed up  for hospital courses, I had a phone conversation with one
of the instructors and she sounded very  normal when I mentioned my
blindness. We'll se how it is going.
Tatyana.