[blparent] Parenting and Blindness

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:55:15 UTC 2012

If one wanted help from the NFB, they would need to contact their affiliate president. tell them what the case is about. Also making a call to Dr. Maurer would be good. If legal counsel is needed they would be the ones to decide that.

If I can ask where you live? Its not necessary to have an chapter near you. But what would it matter if you shared a ride with someone else? This does not make you any less independent, it just means that your going to do what it takes to do what needs to be done. Does your area have an ADA paratransit service, every county is suppose to provide something.

If you want to discuss this off list more, email me at: Marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone