[blparent] Parenting and Blindness

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Aug 17 02:17:06 UTC 2012

I also stayed outside with my child when she was young and still do now that
she is older.  She does walk to school with a group of friends ans she has
to call me or dad when she gets there, no if, what or buts about it.  I want
to know where she is and who she is with.
She is now 12 and wants to be a little more independent and I want her to
be,  well  maybe a little bit.
I'm glad NFB helped you!  Go NFB! They are powerful and I am glad to be a
part of them.