[blparent] Silent Gagging (Involvement of Child Services)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Aug 14 14:40:31 UTC 2012

What is silent gagging?  I've never heard of it, and nobody mentioned it in
the hospital when my daughter was born, possibly because I have a sighted
partner who would have noticed if our baby turned blue.  She didn't, thank
goodness, but I'm curious what that term means.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould