[blparent] Anyone Who Has a Child With Autism?

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Aug 10 04:43:26 UTC 2012

Rene, none of my boys have autism, but they do all have nuralogical issues.
The oldest two have pretty sever ADD and many sensory issues that are
sometimes part of that and also sometimes part of an autism diagnoses. My
youngest does not have a specific diagnoses, but he exhibits many of the
behaviors and an accurate diagnoses is hindered by his hearing impairment
and lack of verbal skills. All of that is to say that while I may not have
autism specific answers, I may have similar problems that we can share
information about.

Jennifer