[blparent] Involvement of Child Services (was introduction, expecting)

chris Reagan chrisr at myfairpoint.net
Wed Aug 15 18:00:28 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all:
Here's my take on this.  First of all, when we asked for that time, we were
told that we would half to have a sitter without explaination at first as to
why.  That's why we spoke up the way we did.  If they'd said well you need
to have this and had given us a reason as to why, Jodie and I wouldn't have
questioned it.  Doctors sometimes don't think before they speak and that can
also be a down fall for them as well as for us in that regard.  I'll also
admit that we  asked questions  but after jumping the gun, but medical staff
can be so negative sometimes that it's sickening.  I'm basing this on
personal experience.
Just my too sense on all this
Take care all
Chris Reagan