[blparent] upcoming Hadley seminar

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Thu Aug 16 16:58:28 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, August 22 at 2 PM Central we will be hosting a seminar for parents. Four of us on our faculty will be discussing various issues related to parenting. Get more info and/or register at
hadley.edu/seminar
You do not need to be one of our students to register.
As a follow-up to this, I have requested setting up online office hours for parents. At the seminar I will discuss time and day.
Our seminar will last 90 minutes and will be archived in case you wish to listen and cannot do so at the scheduled time. We definitely welcome and have allowed time for questions. There is software to download the first time, and this works best for you if you have a microphone to talk with us. The seminar web site will direct you as to how to get help if you need it.
Hope to see some of you next Wednesday.
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind
sharon at hadley.edu